ABA therapy focuses on helping children with autism navigate real life situations by building useful skills and behaviors, addressing challenging behaviors, and providing support to families. Therapists encourage positive change through practiced routines that improve specific behaviors.
Our certified therapists create a plan based on the individual needs of your family. Treatment plans are flexible and can be adapted to the daily needs of your child in the home, school, and community. Over the course of treatment, your child will develop skills that support independence and improved quality of life across a variety of settings.
At KNR, we support children and families using a holistic approach that includes:
- Access to necessary tools and resources
- Development of daily routines
- Therapy that builds on your child’s strengths
- Strategies to navigate challenging behaviors
- Support for the needs of the whole family